Did you have those days when you woke up with a new spot at your face and felt horrified at the prospect of leaving the house? When it comes to feeling self-confident, it all really starts with your face.
It’s so important to give your face a good wash in the morning, but this can be incredibly time consuming, and we don’t always manage to really get into our pores. This is where using a facial brush comes in.
These machines are effectively little angels for your skin – they allow you to get salon quality results from a simple face wash without the salon price tag.
How Electric Facial Brush Helps Fight Blemishes And Reduce Acne Scars
Beauty magazines have been talking this, women’s magazines have discovered them, even men’s magazines have devoted pages to the glorious power of the Face Brush.
With the rotating soft brushes it can help fight the blemishes and reduce acne scars.
Related Post: Which Facial Cleansing Brush Is Actually Worth Buying?
Which Face Brush Is Actually Worth Buying?
Most facial cleansing brush machines are designed for complete body treatment.
The come in different sizes, shapes, speed levels. Some brush bristles were too bristling and some motors are too strong to navigate the face without tangling your longish hair
So, without further ado, here are five of the best facial brushes out there that we have rounded up for you:
Fyola Facial Brush / Facial Exfoliation Machine
Click Here to read more about the Fyola Facial Brush
- Chemical-free. You no longer need to use products that contain harsh chemicals to remove excess dirt, skin and oil from your face as the powerful brush will do so for you.
- The product massages your face whilst you use it. This not only helps to create younger looking skin, but also allows your skin care products to be absorbed more effectively by your pores.
- It also saves you money in the long run. As your pores are more receptive to products you use on your face, you do not need to use as large a quantity. This means that any expensive creams you may own and choose to use will last you much longer than they otherwise would do.
- The sonic, micro-pulsating technology in the brush allows for a 6 times more effective cleanse and exfoliation treatment than you would get from a manual clean.
- It has antibacterial brushes for optimal hygiene.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin as it has four different speed settings.
- The product is fairly bulky, so may become tiring to hold for extended periods of time.
- Initially, the brush may cause your skin to break out as it is not used to being cleaned and exfoliated in such a deep and effective manner.
Clarisonic Mia 1 Face Cleaning Brush
- Its pulsing motions are much less abrasive than using sponges or suchlike equipment on the skin manually. This makes it useful for sensitive skin.
- It is waterproof, meaning you can use it in the shower. This is a great aspect to the product, as you can save yourself a great deal of time in the morning by simply showering and washing your face at the same time.
- It is rechargeable. You don’t have to worry about buying replacement batteries all the time, as you simply need to plug it in after use.
- It only comes with one head, which is designed for sensitive skin. Clarisonic recommends buying the other heads, but obviously they come at an additional cost to the main product.
- There is only one speed setting. If you find this too gentle or too abrasive there is no way of adjusting it to suit your skin more.
- Clarisonic recommends purchasing a new head every three months as the product starts to lose its integrity at this point.
PIXNOR P2016 Portable 7-in-1 Facial and Body Ultra Brush
- Very light so that you can use it for extended periods of time without being uncomfortable. It is also small enough to fit into a handbag or gym bag with ease.
- It comes with seven different attachments that deal with sensitive skin on your face as well as tough calluses on your hands and feet. These attachments range from a piece of pumice, to brushes, to sponges to deal with the most delicate of areas on your face.
- The product has a nice feminine design.
- It is battery operated, so you will have to keep spare batteries handy in case it suddenly runs out on you. The product also doesn’t come with any initially, so you will have to buy them as well to get kick started.
- The brush heads can only be cleaned with water. This makes the product unsuitable for those with acne-prone skin as oil is likely to build up on the heads. This also creates a hygiene issue as you cannot use antibacterial cleansers on the brushes to ensure that you are not simply brushing your face with a product that already contains many of your dead skin cells and dirt from your skin.
Essential Skin Solutions Perfect Skin Facial Brush
- It is perfect for use all over the body, not just on the face, meaning that you really get your money’s worth out of this product.
- It is specifically aimed at reducing acne scars, and comes with a skin corrector that is chemically designed to do so. It can also help to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, redness and brown spots. If you suffer from acne, or have previously done so, then this could be a life-changing product for you.
- You can use it with any facial cleanser you like.
- There are both sensitive brushes and more abrasive ones that come in the kit. This allows you to get a really personalised treatment with the product. It also allows you to use different brushes on different areas to secure maximum impact.
- The kit itself is fairly bulky, so is not convenient for travel use.
- It only has one speed setting, so if you’ve get really sensitive skin you may find this problematic.
- It is battery operated, and requires four batteries to be changed every time it runs out of charge.
Proactiv Deep Cleansing Brush
- You get to choose whichever cleanser you wish to use with this brush.
- It has two speed settings, which means you can have a gentler experience if you have sensitive skin.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee.
- It only comes with one head – no other attachments.
- It is battery operated, so cannot be recharged easily.
- Although the company states that it can be used in the shower, it isn’t waterproof, so it can become damaged easily.
- You have to replace the head once a month.